The Operetta is an award winning dressage saddle. Loved for its striking, sleek design, it delivers a dynamic ride with effortless close contact and control – giving you an outstanding performance. From the Frank Baines Symphony collection, their newest range of luxury saddles with enhanced features that are customisable.
The mono flap, Operetta close contact Dressage saddle, offers sleek, streamlined design, packed with a range of features. The tree used for this dressage saddle gives a versatile fit as it suits a broad range of horses and riders. It is a good option for horses with medium to high withers and a slight curve to the back.
Features and benefits
- Built on a brand-new hybrid laminated beech wood tree
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- A broad seat with a narrow feel, giving you the optimum riding position
- For close contact:
- A slim front-gusset with a medium head
- A sleek wool-flocked, mono flap that moulds to your horse
- A wide gullet gives the horse’s spine greater clearance, ensuring free movement
- Concealed V-girthing system gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses comfort
- An exterior thigh block that perfectly aligns the leg position for maximum control
- Mono flap as standard
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials )