The Adagio is one of the most popular dressage saddles, loved by riders for its close contact seat and position, its comfort and style. From the Frank Baines Symphony collection, their newest range of luxury saddles with enhanced features that are customisable.
The Adagio Dressage saddle oozes contemporary style whilst being packed with features that give you control, security and comfort. The tree used for this saddle is a good option for horses with medium to high withers and a slight curve to its conformation.
Features and benefits
- Built on a laminated wood tree with a round cantle
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- A medium depth seat gives you an accurate and secure riding position
- Generous gullet minimises pressure on your horse’s spine
- Concealed V-girthing system, gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses’ comfort
- A mono flap as standard
- Choose from four exterior blocks available to secure your position (ask us about block options)
- Wool-flocked panels provide better fitting and adjustability for your horse
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown