These Frank Baines Stirrup Leathers are hide covered and extra soft! They are luxurious, and made from high quality soft leather with the option of customisable stitching. Fittings and buckles are made from solid stainless steel, they are corrosion and impact resistant and easy to keep clean. Stirrup Leathers are available in Black and Havana Brown.
There is the option to customise your stitching, please contact us if you would like to customise.
- Hand-crafted from high quality soft cowhide leather
- Customisable stitching (non-returnable)
- Full-length webbing for extra strength
- Solid stainless steel buckles
- Available in Black, Havana and Nut with matching stitching as standard
Sizes Available: 145 & 155
Frank Baines products are made by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. Frank Baines Saddlery is based in Walsall UK, the heart of the leather industry, and is renowned for its quality, precision and durability. There is no production line at Frank Baines Saddlery; each of their fully trained and experienced craftspeople take ownership of the the goods they lovingly produce.