Vital Equine’s Hemp Oil with Turmeric for Horses is crafted from steam distilled organic turmeric root (Curcumba longa) activated by organic black pepper and Australian grown hemp oil.
Studies have shown that turmeric oil contains powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties and has shown it to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety.
Joint pain and arthritis are common health problems in horses. The worst part is you won’t always know that your equine friend is in pain!
What can you do? The remedy for everything starts with diet. If we eat well, our body naturally improves and starts to regenerate itself, and the same goes for animals.
Recent clinical studies have shown great promise in using the anti-inflammatory and pain regulating properties of hemp and turmeric to offer relief for horses.
What’s in Hemp Oil?
Hemp is a natural superfood filled packed with vital nutrients. Hemp is known for it’s anti-inflammtory properties and has been shown to support digestion and boost the immune system. Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seed of the industrial hemp plant, and contains balanced omega 3,6,9, GLA. Hemp seed oil is also a great source of antioxidants (Vitamin E), minerals and Vitamin D, which is vital for calcium absorption, along with generous amounts of iron and zinc.
Usage & Storage:
- Add daily to your horse’s balanced feeding regime for best results.
- Recommended serving size is 20ml with meals depending on horses size
- Use with caution or as directed by your vet
- Start with 20ml per day and observe your horse, noting any changes. Increase the dose each week until you find the correct rate for your horse..
- Hemp Seed Oil should be kept in a cool, dark and dry environment. Once opened it must be kept in a refrigerator