The Trifecta takes the basic Ultra ThinLine Half Pad to a whole new level. The cotton base design creates a wither profile and spine free channel, allowing the Ultra ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place. Additional Benefits in the Trifecta: Even More Rider/Saddle stability!
Why use ThinLine?
- Riders Sit Better – Better equitation ,
- Horses use their back better – all horses go better in ThinLine
- ThinLine protects both rider and horses backs
- Breathable, no-slip ThinLine keeps your horse comfortable and your saddle in place.
- Absorbs more shock than anything else in a thin pad that will not compromise saddle fit
- As an added benefit, this pad is also “shimmable” for ride multiple horses in the same saddle have horses changing shape (Sold Seperately)
ThinLine developed this pad to give riders the fashion appeal of fleece worked around the edge and the shock absorption they and their horses need without the bulk, high maintenance or cost of a full sheepskin pad . The Trifecta offers no interference for riders who prefer close leg contact with their horse.
The Trifecta fits under custom and off the rack saddles, and because of the pad’s sleek design, it aids saddle fit. Like the entire ThinLine collection, the Trifecta molds to the horse’s body as the horse warms up, creating the customized ThinLine no slip shock absorbing fit and feel.
This pad is available in three colors, solid white, solid black, and natural (black cotton and ThinLine with natural rolls), and two sizes:
Medium: measures 18″ between the rolls and 23″ including the rolls
Large: measures 19 1/4″ between the rolls and 24″ including the rolls